Whatever. I know a terrible shooting day when I see it...
Yep go unc...now you happy..you've been outed. Be Good...I can live with it. You live with it too.
Whatever. I know a terrible shooting day when I see it...
Monk showed up too late. It's over, great season though. Maybe next year.
WHITEY CROWN GOES TO THE AUSTRALIAN
Willis did suck the other two played good but you build a team of senior role players and see how far you get . Ha ha Willis just let that goofy white boy beat him again , let's get more of thatHawk, Willis, and Hump sucked too I guess?
Yep. Had his head up his ***.Lose on briscoe D, of course
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU