They never show replays of fouls by cats.Looked like a clean block by Fox. Need to see the replay.
I want it so bad for me. I don't want this season to end.Karma should absolutely be against UNC due to their massive corruption and the officiating.
I want this so bad for our guys. They deserve it.
Looked like a clean block by Fox. Need to see the replay.
After the time out it will improveOur zone offense is horrible right now.
Coach K likes UNC?Satan is a tarheel fan.
Your funnyThe problem with Willis is when he's in on offense, he completely kills UK on defense.
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR+ Football
PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky