They never show replays of fouls by cats.Looked like a clean block by Fox. Need to see the replay.
I want it so bad for me. I don't want this season to end.Karma should absolutely be against UNC due to their massive corruption and the officiating.
I want this so bad for our guys. They deserve it.
Looked like a clean block by Fox. Need to see the replay.
After the time out it will improveOur zone offense is horrible right now.
Coach K likes UNC?Satan is a tarheel fan.
Your funnyThe problem with Willis is when he's in on offense, he completely kills UK on defense.
KSR Football
Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
KSR Football
Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
KSR Football
Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU