YES WE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. GO BIG BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMG we got this
MY WHOLE FAMILY EVEN MY DOGS WENT TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE HOUSE
Fox>Ball
That's all
He did. Never touched him. Damn ref is trying to make it interestingC'mon Willis. Have to avoid the stupid foul!
Amateur, I'm on my 10th, lol.I'm on my 3rd heart attack
Yes,I've been holding the same pose for the last 6 minutes of game clockI need oxygen
afraid to move right now - don't want to upset the delicate balance here
my foot is asleep, I really have to "go"
too much time - way too much
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days
KSR Football
Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country