YES WE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. GO BIG BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMG we got this
MY WHOLE FAMILY EVEN MY DOGS WENT TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE HOUSE
Fox>Ball
That's all
He did. Never touched him. Damn ref is trying to make it interestingC'mon Willis. Have to avoid the stupid foul!
Amateur, I'm on my 10th, lol.I'm on my 3rd heart attack
Yes,I've been holding the same pose for the last 6 minutes of game clockI need oxygen
afraid to move right now - don't want to upset the delicate balance here
my foot is asleep, I really have to "go"
too much time - way too much
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend