Ball is going to try and take over now.His dad is for sure.
Ball is going to try and take over now.His dad is for sure.
Gotta feelin' last five's gonna be a ride.keep it goin boys....
Okay,my vocabulary is shrinking the older I get,what the hell is a Horcrux?We just killed a horcrux
OMG.....that just made me choke on my drinkWe just killed a horcrux
Hard to believe we have had only 3 fouls called against us this half.
Dude... I will make you a deal. You delete your post and I will delete my reply.Looking like 3 sec teams in the E8
Harry Potter thing - it was an item of evil, created by killingOkay,my vocabulary is shrinking the older I get,what the hell is a Horcrux?
way too early to say thatLooking like 3 sec teams in the E8
Take one for the team don't jinx us lolI need to pee but afraid to get up.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU