Ball is going to try and take over now.His dad is for sure.
Ball is going to try and take over now.His dad is for sure.
Gotta feelin' last five's gonna be a ride.keep it goin boys....
Okay,my vocabulary is shrinking the older I get,what the hell is a Horcrux?We just killed a horcrux
OMG.....that just made me choke on my drinkWe just killed a horcrux
Hard to believe we have had only 3 fouls called against us this half.
Dude... I will make you a deal. You delete your post and I will delete my reply.Looking like 3 sec teams in the E8
Harry Potter thing - it was an item of evil, created by killingOkay,my vocabulary is shrinking the older I get,what the hell is a Horcrux?
way too early to say thatLooking like 3 sec teams in the E8
Take one for the team don't jinx us lolI need to pee but afraid to get up.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days
KSR Football
Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country
KSR Football
Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game
KSR Around the SEC
11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane