********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

JStaff21

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
12,735
58,188
0
 

TBCat

Heisman
Mar 30, 2007
14,317
10,332
0
Wow, just wow. What a classless display. Two flagrant foul cheap shots in the last 30 seconds.
 

WildMoon

Heisman
Apr 7, 2009
78,693
11,120
0
This is what I was worried about with Arkansas.

They are dirty team. Not sure what's happening but they do aggressive fouling when they start losing to us every time.
 

mash_24

Heisman
Sep 26, 2011
9,463
27,613
108
Guess it's a good thing I didn't go down there. I'd be going to jail about right now
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near