********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Eff you Arkansas and Anderson.

You are a disgrace and an embarrassment to college basketball.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KyFord

awf

Heisman
May 31, 2006
10,411
20,774
0
I'm leery of clowns. What are they hiding behind that make up?
 

awf

Heisman
May 31, 2006
10,411
20,774
0
Poor SKJ and Tai. Hate to bring it up but that would have pissed me off if I were either of them.
We just won a hard fought game. You should have skipped the first six words of that second sentence. You never fail with the negatives. I bet you are a barrel of fun......
NOT!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  2. 02 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
  4. 04 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced