As Annoying as Dickie V is, I do like Tessitore. Reminds me of Gus Johnson when he gets going.
Like I say to my 2 year old...You keep whining about isn't going to change itBAM swtches and they get a layup. Rinse and repeat. So damn frustrating.
SEC refs LOL. Monk fouled on jump shot. Twice ALA sticks butt out on screen and no call. UGH. TV Tony must have something on the spread today.
Did you ask that same stupid question when Kansas lost to TCU?????Do we honestly look like a two seed? Not saying we won't get one but we haven't been playing like it.
I was thinking same thing right there.
We are really going to be pissed in a minute. Bama going to get free throws and the ball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt