I was very impressed with her the day she won the twerking for bacon contest at the waffle house out on 227Sorry I just wasn't impressed with your mom
I was very impressed with her the day she won the twerking for bacon contest at the waffle house out on 227Sorry I just wasn't impressed with your mom
Sorry I just wasn't impressed with your mom
He needs to idiot!! No one else can do anything. He has to get going & the rest of the team needs to actually play good when he does.
who da hell are you and why should we give a damn about your opinion? probably an idiot Hoosier fan
Looked a lot better without Briscoe
sorry, but i'm just not impressed with Kentucky
A Lil' Brother Troll sitting at home watching Kentucky ,wishingquit crying chump
Well he only played like 2 minutes. They've actually looked a lot better since Willis went out....
your sister sucks the best imo
It's hard to guard the 3-point line without giving up the blow by.Briscoe comes in...gives up a 3.
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers