********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Bluest Member

All-Conference
Dec 26, 2009
11,927
3,771
0
Bam got fouled on that rebound ,but instead the ref ccalls the 4th foul on Bam,I guess the sorry POS excuse for officials want to foul out UK's whole team
 
  • Like
Reactions: blubo

Atrain7732

All-American
Dec 11, 2009
3,806
7,103
65
Seems like I heard something about a Sexton kid thats coming to Bama.

Anyone else hear that today? Can't remember where I heard it tho.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BassProCat
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  2. 02 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
  4. 04 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced