Briscoe leads the stupidity brigadeThis team is so stupid it hurts
Get used to that missed Briscoe 17 footer....that's how well exit the tourney.
You'd think Bam would learn after the first 1000 times that if he reaches in they are going to call a foul. Just go straight the **** up. Stop reaching and getting dumb fouls.
Good for you..I think this is the worst
That explains the ****** coaching I've witnessed this year.Cal thinks Briscoe should shoot more [roll][roll]
HOW THE **** WAS THAT A FOUL? DUDE JUST MISSED THE DUNK?
I'm done. See y'all tuesday.
Could be mine or could be yours..You must have a poor memory then. Nothing against you, agree to disagree.
If Briscoe has a green light to shoot jump shots in the tournament then Cal deserves every criticism about his coaching he gets. You can't have it, I don't care what the justification is.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors