Briscoe leads the stupidity brigadeThis team is so stupid it hurts
Get used to that missed Briscoe 17 footer....that's how well exit the tourney.
You'd think Bam would learn after the first 1000 times that if he reaches in they are going to call a foul. Just go straight the **** up. Stop reaching and getting dumb fouls.
Good for you..I think this is the worst
That explains the ****** coaching I've witnessed this year.Cal thinks Briscoe should shoot more [roll][roll]
HOW THE **** WAS THAT A FOUL? DUDE JUST MISSED THE DUNK?
I'm done. See y'all tuesday.
Could be mine or could be yours..You must have a poor memory then. Nothing against you, agree to disagree.
If Briscoe has a green light to shoot jump shots in the tournament then Cal deserves every criticism about his coaching he gets. You can't have it, I don't care what the justification is.
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats