:grimace::grimace::grimace:Guard the inbounds.
Guard the inbounds.
Guard the inbounds
We suck huh ? Turn in your Kentucky card please.All I can do is laugh. Lol we suck
They would call an intentional lolHell yes. Foul the MF.
This is the biggest win in almost 2 years.. One of cals top10 for sure.. Maybe top5. This is OSU brandon Knight type of late performance.
Idiot.Ball game. SOB! Can't believe we are gonna lose this.
What was that '72? Refs keep trying till they win.Russian refs.
I mean I think everyone said like that if not worst. Besides you have Ohio state on your sig picWe suck huh ? Turn in your Kentucky card please.
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look