********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

BigBlueFanGA

Heisman
Jun 14, 2005
26,435
23,456
0
Just looked at their rivals site. That great fan base has 4 whole pages on their game thread. Can't wait to watch this when I get home. I'd have stroked out watching it live. WHAT A GAME
 

lacocat

Senior
Nov 7, 2007
2,606
501
0
I was shaking so bad, when Monk hit the last 3, I thought it was just to tie, then saw we were up 1. We were so done when Jackson missed his free throw but they rebounded. They rushed up a hard shot for no reason though and cost them the game. We have one freshmen that already has a triple double, and another that does this.
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67


 
  • Like
Reactions: wildcatstyle

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0


Monk: (on game winner), Cal told me to drive. But, I was hot. So I shot it.

Monk: it was like a pick up game for me. My teammates were hitting me and finding me. It was fun.

Fox: We played with energy. Everyone says we are young but we came out and played tough against a top five team.

Fox: these are games we live for. It's so much fun to play in close games
 

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0
A total of 203 points. Both teams shot better than 50 percent. Just an incredible display. :clap:
 
  • Like
Reactions: BBUK
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  4. 04 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition