I thought it was 8 tooHe got another assist from somewhere. Should have 8 I thought.
I think we all will beIf Cal pulls Fox before he gets that last assist, I'm going to be pissed.
Well, hopefully that dude has switched to a different game by now, we have let so far off the gas that we are merely coasting into town.I wonder if the AP voter that voted Baylor as #1 is watching
:sunglasses:
Last 4 or 5 mins, we can't score and they are racking up the points.
He absolutely flys through the air. I swear he could be RW if he wanted tooHigher than rex and shep?
Whre's Billy Clyde when we need him. He would toss these guys in a stall and shove a box of Pop-Tarts down their throat...Geez Cal, get these guys under control!grrrrr
allowing too many points right now
come on Cats, step up defense - they're gonna get back in this
geez
If he gets 10 Hillary might want a recount.He needs 11 so there is never a question. He can do it! Go CATS!!!:uzi::uzi::uzi:
exactly!Whre's Billy Clyde when we need him. He would toss these guys in a stall and shove a box of Pop-Tarts down their throat...Geez Cal, get these guys under control!
it's making me CRAZIER than I already amSOMEBODY MAKE A EFFING SHOT
And it caused a tremor in the FORCE...Briscoe hit a three Briscoe hit a three, Briscoe hit a three...
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
KSR Football
NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game
KSR
KSR Today: One step closer to a Sandstorm