I thought it was 8 tooHe got another assist from somewhere. Should have 8 I thought.
I think we all will beIf Cal pulls Fox before he gets that last assist, I'm going to be pissed.
Well, hopefully that dude has switched to a different game by now, we have let so far off the gas that we are merely coasting into town.I wonder if the AP voter that voted Baylor as #1 is watching
:sunglasses:
Last 4 or 5 mins, we can't score and they are racking up the points.
He absolutely flys through the air. I swear he could be RW if he wanted tooHigher than rex and shep?
Whre's Billy Clyde when we need him. He would toss these guys in a stall and shove a box of Pop-Tarts down their throat...Geez Cal, get these guys under control!grrrrr
allowing too many points right now
come on Cats, step up defense - they're gonna get back in this
geez
If he gets 10 Hillary might want a recount.He needs 11 so there is never a question. He can do it! Go CATS!!!:uzi::uzi::uzi:
exactly!Whre's Billy Clyde when we need him. He would toss these guys in a stall and shove a box of Pop-Tarts down their throat...Geez Cal, get these guys under control!
it's making me CRAZIER than I already amSOMEBODY MAKE A EFFING SHOT
And it caused a tremor in the FORCE...Briscoe hit a three Briscoe hit a three, Briscoe hit a three...
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina