F that guy. Sucks up uk on tv then trolls us anywhere else.LOL, even Dakitch is impressed, did you hear him say "holy cow" in a really quiet voice? Hilarious.
This team is incredible.
LOL no, it's not - I wanna be up 35 going into halfWe're up 16 it's okay![]()
every time it shows him back on defense after scoring he has a look like "how could you guys have no idea, have you seen my mix tapes". that's the look or "none of you people know".Malik Monk at Arkansas, I would've cried
He's learning.Why the F does Wenyen keep playing so far off a known shooter!!!
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB