********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

stuway

All-American
Mar 29, 2007
4,543
5,913
0
OK Dan, Briscoe can't shoot, Briscoe can't shoot Briscoe can't shoot my Lord man! "
 

Saguaro Cat

All-American
Apr 27, 2008
17,132
7,890
113
I bet "Hurleys daughter is named Cameron" is the Bam story of Arizona state games.

Thank God this will be the only Arizona state game anyone will ever watch this year.
 

ManitouDan_anon

Heisman
Dec 7, 2006
20,073
32,434
0
Have I said how much I love this team ? I don't check the schedule , I just ask " whose *** we kickin' next " ?
 

aceman509

Senior
Dec 19, 2015
458
805
93
Aside from a couple of dumb comments that I expected, Dakich has actually made some good points.

Never heard anyone compare Fox to Rondo before and I actually can see a lot of similarities.
 

CatsRWild

All-Conference
Feb 27, 2010
4,017
1,482
0
K will text Hurley after the game to remind him to tell his guys to slap the floor more on D.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball