I'm done until about June if we loseLots of stuff is gonna get posted tonight that people will one day wish they could take back. Think I'm done for the night if we lose.
problem is no other optionsUlis and Murray hero ball is when our offense becomes trash. It's a common thread in most of our poor offensive performances.
What game plan do you want? You have to have real men to execute.
the game was dead even until we stopped making shotsCrean toially dominated Cal today. His team was looser, played smarter and with more energy and short players to boot.
I guess Cal will tell us "that's what young teams do",,,,,,yet again.
I don't know why its so hard to see. Cals methods today wouldn't allow for 1 win out of a 10 game series.
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend