I'm done until about June if we loseLots of stuff is gonna get posted tonight that people will one day wish they could take back. Think I'm done for the night if we lose.
problem is no other optionsUlis and Murray hero ball is when our offense becomes trash. It's a common thread in most of our poor offensive performances.
What game plan do you want? You have to have real men to execute.
the game was dead even until we stopped making shotsCrean toially dominated Cal today. His team was looser, played smarter and with more energy and short players to boot.
I guess Cal will tell us "that's what young teams do",,,,,,yet again.
I don't know why its so hard to see. Cals methods today wouldn't allow for 1 win out of a 10 game series.
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble