Horrible way to play if your Poythress in a do-or-die game.
Murray is just off and it has KILLED our offense.
Murray is just off and it has KILLED our offense.
Not many options when you have absolutely no threat to score from the 4 and 5 spot. Dakari would of been huge for this team. Oh well.Refs are terrible but I blame our 1 on 1 offense.
Volleyball.Our bigs are pitiful.
Who in the hell said Lee might go pro?
I hope they meant something other than sports.
Ha shocker there. This has been a POS team all year. We were just fooled late in the year thinking we could make a run.Cal getting out coached. He's got our guys out of sync
Are you kidding me......If we had Golden States roster Cal would still find a way to lose. I'm serious.
What WAS the game plan today?Great game plan cal!
No adjustments all game. Man to man defense. Pound the ball and throw up shots. If they fall we win if not we lose.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine