hope he gets pissed and starts playing better.Skal is just bad.......I can't do anything but laugh[laughing]
Or I'd cry....
[sick]
UGA with 7 fouls and the bonus for UK.
you're joking i hopeSkal is just bad.......I can't do anything but laugh[laughing]
Or I'd cry....
[sick]
Not if we don't start guarding them. UGA didn't these kind of wide open looks at the basket during the warm up drills. So far this might be the worst defensive performance of the season.Their shooting will cool off.
Willis let a player hit a 3. So has Murray.
I just hope Willis gets back in the game at some point.
Just for you brother! 3 by Willis!Willis let a player hit a 3. So has Murray.
I just hope Willis gets back in the game at some point.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’