hope he gets pissed and starts playing better.Skal is just bad.......I can't do anything but laugh[laughing]
Or I'd cry....
[sick]
UGA with 7 fouls and the bonus for UK.
you're joking i hopeSkal is just bad.......I can't do anything but laugh[laughing]
Or I'd cry....
[sick]
Not if we don't start guarding them. UGA didn't these kind of wide open looks at the basket during the warm up drills. So far this might be the worst defensive performance of the season.Their shooting will cool off.
Willis let a player hit a 3. So has Murray.
I just hope Willis gets back in the game at some point.
Just for you brother! 3 by Willis!Willis let a player hit a 3. So has Murray.
I just hope Willis gets back in the game at some point.
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings