Willis wasn't in the game bro.Sit willis down.....
How are you that pitiful on defense? HOW!
Cal should slap the hell out of him for laying off the 3 point shooter.Sit willis down.....
How are you that pitiful on defense? HOW!
Willis wasn't in the game bro.
Their legs look stronger than the CatsUGA playing hard now. Wonder how good their legs are playing three games in three days.
Not sure he has even entered the game, yet. I may be wrong though.I thought he was on that 3? Who was that?
Got in this hole with Skal in the game. 4 miscues in first two minutes.What a joke of an effort by uk right now. Everyone besides Murray don't want to play.
I just don't think we care.Got in this hole with Skal in the game. 4 miscues in first two minutes.
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026