Willis wasn't in the game bro.Sit willis down.....
How are you that pitiful on defense? HOW!
Cal should slap the hell out of him for laying off the 3 point shooter.Sit willis down.....
How are you that pitiful on defense? HOW!
Willis wasn't in the game bro.
Their legs look stronger than the CatsUGA playing hard now. Wonder how good their legs are playing three games in three days.
Not sure he has even entered the game, yet. I may be wrong though.I thought he was on that 3? Who was that?
Got in this hole with Skal in the game. 4 miscues in first two minutes.What a joke of an effort by uk right now. Everyone besides Murray don't want to play.
I just don't think we care.Got in this hole with Skal in the game. 4 miscues in first two minutes.
KSR
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia