all about match ups . LSU and UK do not match up well but we should be able to make enough plays with Willis to win . Just need to get Murray and Willis some 3's and have them drop.How are we not UP for this game on senior day? I dont get it. This team kills me.
I don't want to hear anyone say LSU sucks or Jones sucks again if he owns us
Patterson has two foulsLike I have said all week we match up really bad with LSU but getting 2 on Quaterman early might be the difference. Just can't get down too much .
How was that not a goal tend?
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
KSR Football
CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU