all about match ups . LSU and UK do not match up well but we should be able to make enough plays with Willis to win . Just need to get Murray and Willis some 3's and have them drop.How are we not UP for this game on senior day? I dont get it. This team kills me.
I don't want to hear anyone say LSU sucks or Jones sucks again if he owns us
Patterson has two foulsLike I have said all week we match up really bad with LSU but getting 2 on Quaterman early might be the difference. Just can't get down too much .
How was that not a goal tend?
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition