Poythress just took the longest way possible to get back to the locker room lmfao. I'm convinced he made 2 laps around the court.
Murray gives up another damn 3.
The "refs are cheating us crowd" is out in full forceDon't confuse some of these guys with facts.
LMAO refs call an immediate tie up when Murray gets tied but nothing for us on the other end.
Murray gives up another damn 3.
He fouled him.Of course it's a foul when Ulis D's up the white kid!!!
I pissed myself when I read this. [cheers]Of course it's a foul when Ulis D's up the white kid!!!
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win