Poythress just took the longest way possible to get back to the locker room lmfao. I'm convinced he made 2 laps around the court.
Murray gives up another damn 3.
The "refs are cheating us crowd" is out in full forceDon't confuse some of these guys with facts.
LMAO refs call an immediate tie up when Murray gets tied but nothing for us on the other end.
Murray gives up another damn 3.
He fouled him.Of course it's a foul when Ulis D's up the white kid!!!
I pissed myself when I read this. [cheers]Of course it's a foul when Ulis D's up the white kid!!!
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced