********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0
Skal with 2 fouls.
 

Cbbcrazy2

All-Conference
Feb 18, 2007
19,374
2,666
113
Skal needs to get him some serious beans and taters, gotta put some meat on them bones.
 

brianpoe

Heisman
Mar 25, 2009
27,769
21,825
113
I was afraid of the post play, so many of our fans dismiss Plumlee but he is tougher than our guys.
 

WildMoon

Heisman
Apr 7, 2009
78,693
11,120
0
This is why Coach Cal loves Briscoe

He keeps attacking and will cause other team to have foul trouble.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kat57

ManitouDan_anon

Heisman
Dec 7, 2006
20,073
32,434
0
Hate to say it but I believe Poy is never going to live up to the hype and the body . We shall see, I hope I'm dead wrong
 

ManitouDan_anon

Heisman
Dec 7, 2006
20,073
32,434
0
Hate to say it but I believe Poy is never going to live up to the hype and the body . We shall see, I hope I'm dead wrong
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  5. 05 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati