Cannot believe we are letting a Plumlee kill us
Did he lift over the summer?Skal needs to get him some serious beans and taters, gotta put some meat on them bones.
You are a moderator? Two horrible posts in a row. You are better then that.
I think you've posted that a few times.Hate to say it but I believe Poy is never going to live up to the hype and the body . We shall see, I hope I'm dead wrong
In Dublin with no wifi. Please post the score when you canWay to work it
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.