So did IOriginally posted by FlCATFan:
I thought that ball touched the rim.
If you ask me, it looks a bit like the notorious Cal playing not to lose...no one doing much on offense.Originally posted by Seth C:
We HAD this game and we stopped playing basketball. What we are doing right now is moronic and if we lose the game because we insisted on wasting clock I am going to be livid.
^^^^exactlyOriginally posted by Seth C:
We HAD this game and we stopped playing basketball. What we are doing right now is moronic and if we lose the game because we insisted on wasting clock I am going to be livid.
Exactly.Originally posted by TheDude73:
If you ask me, it looks a bit like the notorious Cal playing not to lose...no one doing much on offense.Originally posted by Seth C:
We HAD this game and we stopped playing basketball. What we are doing right now is moronic and if we lose the game because we insisted on wasting clock I am going to be livid.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near