So did IOriginally posted by FlCATFan:
I thought that ball touched the rim.
If you ask me, it looks a bit like the notorious Cal playing not to lose...no one doing much on offense.Originally posted by Seth C:
We HAD this game and we stopped playing basketball. What we are doing right now is moronic and if we lose the game because we insisted on wasting clock I am going to be livid.
^^^^exactlyOriginally posted by Seth C:
We HAD this game and we stopped playing basketball. What we are doing right now is moronic and if we lose the game because we insisted on wasting clock I am going to be livid.
Exactly.Originally posted by TheDude73:
If you ask me, it looks a bit like the notorious Cal playing not to lose...no one doing much on offense.Originally posted by Seth C:
We HAD this game and we stopped playing basketball. What we are doing right now is moronic and if we lose the game because we insisted on wasting clock I am going to be livid.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7