VERY slow footed. This is what happens when you miss on EVERY big man target you recruit.Sestina has been exposed on D
Lack of hustle killed UK tonight. No excuse in being out-rebounded on the offensive glass...especially in the last five minutes.
Kudos to Walter and Evansville. They beat us in every way, from coaching to execution. They deserved the win.
According to this, $90,000.How much did we pay for that loss?
Evansville shot better from the floor, won the rebounding battle, had more assists. OMG Twitter is going crazy right now!!
I'm just sick. You've gotta wonder how this team will react to this loss.
Gonna be a lot more of the same next year too when you lose out on recruits like Cunningham and Brown. We just can’t land the recruit that matter anymore. Especially if you want to keep with the Freshman philosophy. And how Hagans and Whitney got to this level of college ball, I’ll never understand. Can’t hit the broad side of a barn and plays for the Kentucky Wildcats smdhBut we don't need elite recruits anymore, right?
Someone is going to be fired for drafting them.Gonna be a lot more of the same next year too when you lose out on recruits like Cunningham and Brown. We just can’t land the recruit that matter anymore. Especially if you want to keep with the Freshman philosophy. And how Hagans and Whitney got to this level of college ball, I’ll never understand. Can’t hit the broad side of a barn and plays for the Kentucky Wildcats smdh
Favored by 25 at home and lost has that ever happened before to Kentucky ? Man this one hurts. Always 1 player away.
How much did we pay for that loss?
Well.... at least we didn’t overpay.According to this, $90,000.
https://www.courierpress.com/story/...tball-upsets-no-1-ranked-kentucky/2562776001/
Favored by 25 at home and lost has that ever happened before to Kentucky ? Man this one hurts. Always 1 player away.
I can't lie, I laughed pretty hard at this game.
I can't lie, I laughed pretty hard at this game.
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities