Exactly this team is way better talent wise than that UK team. So it's certainly comparable.No because we weren't even competitive against GW. And Evansville is actually a much better team. This team tonight would have beaten GW by 30.
Pitiful loss for Cal.Good win by Evansville
Wow tough tough loss real tough to take. I tried to be positive didn't work out. Really hard to believe. This one is going to hurt the resume for that #1 seed.
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets