Every time it looks like we finally catch up we get impatient again. Have to tell Khalil and Keon they can’t shoot an outside shot with more than 10 secs on shot clock
Definitely an upset alert. As much as I hate it this team learns from games like this
Agreed.Cal giving these guys way too much freedom on offense.
This is absolutely embarrassing.
ewwwwwww. Now that’s some cheap beer.
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets