Harris co-chair: "...you won't hear from Vice President Harris tonight..."
Weird. I’m still waiting on Trump to pillory the markets. We’ve heard it’s imminent since 2016.My gosh the stock market is liking the way it's shaking out. Huge day yesterday and a monster move to the upside as we speak overnight.
What has CK called that puts Trump over 270?CK calling the White House for Trump!!!!!
I’d guess Alaska.What has CK called that puts Trump over 270?
lol. He made me absolutely despise him. I’ll also never watch another video of his. Petty, but, **** that guy.Where is the Clemson video Twitter guy???
I’m with you completely!! That dude is a joke!!lol. He made me absolutely despise him. I’ll also never watch another video of his. Petty, but, **** that guy.
Go on...lol. He made me absolutely despise him. I’ll also never watch another video of his. Petty, but, **** that guy.
He also has 73dpics on his phone.I’m with you completely!! That dude is a joke!!
14%. (now 12%)Dems at 17% chance to take House....![]()
Dude is unhinged.lol. He made me absolutely despise him. I’ll also never watch another video of his. Petty, but, **** that guy.
That dude is a clown!He also has 73dpics on his phone.
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Linebacker
Tiger Illustrated Football
THURSDAY UPDATE: Early surprise player, Our scoop on Clemson - ACC dispute on officiating calls vs. Miami, Positive development on defense
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Thursday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Defensive Tackle
Tiger Illustrated Football
Lots of issues to address for Clemson's offense