It’s not good; she’s currently on life support
Ashton Hagans is the best player on the team. I don't care what box scores look like...but he changes everything on both ends
Jennifer Garner.
Thoughts?
I have a hoodie sort of similar, it’s tie-dye. Got in New Orleans last year. On Halloween. Need I say more.lol. Wall definitely raided Andy Kennedy's closet for that hoodie.
These announcers the the MVPs.
Can they do all our games? Please???
AK is very informative and funny....these 2 are a great team...
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games