It’s not good; she’s currently on life support
Ashton Hagans is the best player on the team. I don't care what box scores look like...but he changes everything on both ends
Jennifer Garner.
Thoughts?
I have a hoodie sort of similar, it’s tie-dye. Got in New Orleans last year. On Halloween. Need I say more.lol. Wall definitely raided Andy Kennedy's closet for that hoodie.
These announcers the the MVPs.
Can they do all our games? Please???
AK is very informative and funny....these 2 are a great team...
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.