Didn’t do an official prediction thread this week. Wasn’t feeling it.
Beautiful weather! Let’s get this season back on track!!!
Beautiful weather! Let’s get this season back on track!!!
You must be way ahead of me as it just went to the end of the quarter just now14-0, TU end of first quarter.
A win is a winGetting back to what we did when we were winning - run first and pass off the run. 19 rushes, 9 passes. That's a winning formula for us, at least as winning of a formula as we have.
We're at a place where I don't mind kicking someone when they're down...
"I am extremely disappointed with our comportment as a football team against FAU," Poggi said in a statement. "I have made the decision to immediately suspend various players for our game against Tulsa."
https://www.espn.com/college-footba...football-players-suspended-due-conduct-issues
Ya , between that and then saying Ethan Hall was the heart and the soul of the offense, I don’t think these announcers are very high quality, probably need to get the announcers from the Kiefer football broadcast teamAnnouncers just said that Army joins the AAC in 2024, after Navy joined the conference this year.
Huh. I thought that Navy had been in the conference longer than that.
hes in so we can only call a pass play thats a two yard catch and run over the middleNot his fault this time.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more