Exactly!Put Braxton in.
That’s smart
3 and out deep in our end zone
Agreed... like SMU interestingIf Cardell can't come back for Tulane, it's going to be rather amusing.
I hope Francis is ready as the backup.If Cardell can't come back for Tulane, it's going to be rather amusing.
I really don't know what to say to that. The freshman did okay under center, don't see why not going with that would have been better than what happenedWilson does the same thing I hate that Monty did. When he needs 1 Yard, he runs out of the shotgun. It means that instead of having your tailback going downhill, every play you could possibly have has to first either A) Pause to assess the rush, or B) move horizontally like we did in the unsuccessful play we ran.
It's too slow with too little momentum for a fully run committed defense. I don't love under center most of the time, but for those short yardage situations you really need a short yardage package with a pro style snap.
Heck, I would have even taken a snap out of the pistol. (I know that's not really Wilson's base offense, but it would have been better than what we ran)I really don't know what to say to that. The freshman did okay under center, don't see why not going with that would have been better than what happened
Lets get the win KirkOT, baby, lets go to OT.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game