Really going to need his shooting this year.Hero is better than a lot of people think. Kid is gonna be a stud.
Travis has looked like he’s forcing it.
I don’t think he’s bad so much as I think he’s trying too hard, thinking too muchReid shouldn’t be this bad right now.
Chemistry. All this team needs is chemistry! Reid will be fine once he gets to know the others and how everybody plays.I don’t think he’s bad so much as I think he’s trying too hard, thinking too much
Reid shouldn’t be this bad right now.
He's got great teammates. After rebounding pass out .
Duly noted. [jumpingsmile]Public service announcement:
I will probably crush on Reid Travis all season.
TrueChemistry. All this team needs is chemistry! Reid will be fine once he gets to know the others and how everybody plays.
Hagans has me the most impressed so far
Hagans has me the most impressed so far
If he starts hitting the 3. No one has, so far.Herro might just lead this team in scoring..
Even with great players, this is what August basketball looks like.
Very sloppy and our outside shooting is really bad. But, I'd rather see sloppy be now than in the duke game in November.
It's pretty sweet.
I’ll say Travis or Johnson.Herro might just lead this team in scoring..
I think Herro is a one and done. Anyone else?
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense