How am I acting? I have had no beef with anyone here until you started some in another thread. I was having a civil discussion with another poster who even thanked me for the quality conversation/debate. You interjected, stating something in the affirmative that wasn't, and it didn't go as you had obviously hoped. Then, clearly that wasn't enough and you brought it to this post. You evidently thought you could insult me with a thread and, now again, its backfired. Just call it a day, princess. Step away for a bit. All is well.No I don't. You survived by a merge, for some reason. What was your previous name. Newbies don't come on here and act like you are.
I would prefer him over all the other clowns.Can we all agree to stop giving Dakich crap? The dude is one of the best in the business. Wish he called most of our games
All of our guards struggling so far.
[laughing]
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!
KSR Football
Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog