Some dimwit who doesn't recruit NJwho said Jersey kids wilt.
I still want RettigWho here wanted to pull Laviano a few minutes ago?
I still want Rettig
Who here wanted to pull Laviano a few minutes ago?
As I said in the pull Laviano thread, he's going to make mistakes and so would Rettig. They're both new qbs. You can't get around it but you have to give a fair chance to overcome the hiccups/bad decisions with whoever you choose. It could cost us a game or 2, again though same for Rettig.Who here wanted to pull Laviano a few minutes ago?
Too many players on the field?Omfg we had to call a TO on a fg ?
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?