JF relivedJesus. Calls time out after having the whole change is quarters stoppage. That’s pathetic
both announcersI feel like Matt Cassel is rooting against us.
How am I wrong? I never said they had the same number of carries. I said they were rotating them and all four played on that drive. Is that not factual? Not once have I said or implied carries.You simply cannot admit when you're wrong. It's nearly pathological.
Evidently, poor punts are all we have to offerUsed a TO then kicked a poor punt
Who said they were?I have news for you, this is not a Playoff team.
I thinks he’s trying too hard to find positives for them.I feel like Matt Cassel is rooting against us.
Not even close. Who said it was? This has always been a 3-4 loss team.I have news for you, this is not a Playoff team.
Let us not forget when JF called 2 in a row during a puntFor real. That was absolutely the worst time out call I’ve ever seen
Spoiled kids want too much $$$How can a school with 100k students across all campuses not find a kid who can punt the ball.
Rutgers almost beat USC--we may or may not win but Bacon and Ebel are better than anyone on Rutgers and many in the Big TenWe are not beating USC fellas. Simply not much top flight talent. Bacon and Ebel are both marginal linebackers for the big ten and both lines suck as usual.
He had a referee in the areaThat wasn't grounding?
I mean, did you see how USC did when they had to travel across the country to Rutgers? I’m more confident about USC than Northwestern.We are not beating USC fellas. Simply not much top flight talent. Bacon and Ebel are both marginal linebackers for the big ten and both lines suck as usual.
I think we need to beat Wisconsin before we worry about USC.We are not beating USC fellas. Simply not much top flight talent. Bacon and Ebel are both marginal linebackers for the big ten and both lines suck as usual.
Campbell needs time. The fact that he had to bring so many ISU players over speaks volumes.That’s what I was thinking.
the honeymoon is over.
Playoffs? Playoffs? Playoffs?That will help our playoff chances.
He threw it behind his head like he was Pete Maravich hitting Dr. J in an All Star Game.Yeah, I'm confused by that as well
Worry about Friday after this one.I'm a bit worried about Northwestern on a Friday if Rocco can't put something together in the 4th.
Well they are outplaying us if Wisconsin could catch the ballWTF.
Is CJF on the headset comm?
both announcers
BWI Football
Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said on Tuesday of Northwestern week
BWI
A top Penn State defender is questionable for Northwestern; see the full Tuesday availability report here
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
BWI
Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
BWI Recruiting
Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know