Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

Ludd

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
4,935
5,784
113
Thanks for the brief break Tony. But we feel the need to give them the ball back as soon as possible.
 

CyphaPSU

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2021
1,389
2,403
113
I don't think anyone is going to disagree or be angry
9-3 is widely considered what this year was likely going to be
I’m saying that’s their ceiling. I lean toward this being a 4-loss type of team. The problem is performance on the field this year is important for Campbell’s recruiting I think in bigger ways than might be expected in the NIL era.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SkiSkiSki

Nittering Nabob

All-Conference
Sep 17, 2024
3,617
3,439
113
This punter really Sucks, he is the best PSU can do?
Dunno.

  • Nathan Tiyce (Sophomore, No. 38):
    • Background: An Australian-born punter who transferred to Penn State from Mississippi State under head coach Matt Campbell.
    • Stats: Averaging around 41.1 yards per attempt early in the 2026 season.
      Sports Illustrated +3
  • Lucas Tenbrock (Freshman, No. 96):
    • Size & Profile: Standing at a towering 6-foot-6 and 210–220 pounds, the St. Charles, Illinois native was rated by Chris Sailer Kicking as the No. 1 punter in the Class of 2026. He originally committed to Iowa State before following Matt Campbell to Penn State.
      gopsusports.com +2
 

PSUfreak2008

Senior
Aug 22, 2023
375
517
92
Do nothing but hand the ball off and run clock the next time you get the ball. We look (the R word) when we try and do anything else
 

KingLando

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2021
7,452
4,129
113
I’m saying that’s their ceiling. I lean toward this being a 4-loss type of team. The problem is performance on the field this year is important for Campbell’s recruiting I think in bigger ways than might be expected in the NIL era.
I mean, if you say 9-3 then most people are saying 8-10 wins
It's not important for MC--you're making way too much of that
Players want money and the opportunity to play--anyone watching this defense will sign up. Offensive players see an opportunity to play early.
 

Calabrin

All-Conference
Oct 16, 2022
1,661
2,027
113
Michigan lost to Iowa. There’s no way this offense is beating Michigan.

With Howard out of the lineup, coaches have absolutely zero confidence in the passing game.
 

Calabrin

All-Conference
Oct 16, 2022
1,661
2,027
113
Stadium audio is so bad. Welcome to Jungle, Crazy Train, Welcome to the Jungle, Crazy Train, Welcome to the Jungle, Crazy Train.

Dude seems think his job is to irritate.
 

CyphaPSU

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2021
1,389
2,403
113
An if you want to believe that you can--that's not how it works
These kinds of responses just come across as being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. I’m not making things up. You can act superior if you want, but I trust people who understand high school programs in the region and what they are thinking right now.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  2. 02 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State's recruiting weekend: 2027 RB Jordan Hall books a return, top 2028s talk Nittany Lions