LSU also now has 2 losses right???Last time I brought up KY you said they hadn’t played anyone and now they beat LSU and you say we don’t know where they’ll end up. They’re a far better team than they were last year and they’re light years ahead of where we are. That’s why you fire a coach and hire a new coach, not the crap we’re seeing at Penn State.
You do realize that the white game is usually against the harder teams on the schedule, right? If any school could do something that allows them to have a winning record against their better opponents, they would do it.So let’s keep having them since they are so much of an advantage for Penn State. With out these white outs what would their record be?
What potential?
Late hire or not, next year looks worse for us than this year…right?LSU also now has 2 losses right???
Too bad we don't play Kentucky
No one with the exception of LSU was hiring a coach for a 1 year turnaround. Especially not in December
You comprehend the negative impact of the late hire...right?
So now we are celebrating improved performance and moral victories?And they only won by 8?
Rocco had very similar numbers...is that more impressive with no talent around him going against better players? Lol
Why, you didn't like the defense rushing only 3 on most third downs despite the graphic showing yje USC QB completes 73% without pressure vs. 39% with pressure?Please let Coach Lynn that Michigan will run the ball a lit next week. It would nice to see the defense with some kind of idea next week.
Could not be a more fitting ending.
That last TO Campbell took was incredibly stupid. USC was in a horrible formation with the punter as a WR. No way were they going to snap the ball. And Campbell panicked.Yep. Kept going with a 3 man rush on third and long which gave the USC QB all day to pick out a receiver to play catch with. Blew several time outs because of late substitution on offense which gave USC time to substitute while the play clock ran out. Blowing your final time out when USC had 4th and 4 from inside its own 20 is easily among the stupidest things I have seen. I think Riley still has a smirk on his face about that.
Congrats on winning the ACC with that stellar 9-5 record. Duke football history: 561-566-32. Never been anything. Never will be anything.Really Duke Football and Manny Diaz has been better. At least they won ACC last season. It’s been since what 2016 since Penn State won Big Ten?
Last year's squad had more potential. You misunderstood.
Yes, this squad sucks, but last years squad was supposed to be in the playoffs.
There is no potential for this squad. They are a mess.
Really? I could have sworn that Kraft told us he was going to bring "Excellence" and "Championship Football" to PSU?
You need to donate more to NIL and PSU Inc.Really? I could have sworn that Kraft told us he was going to bring "Excellence" and "Championship Football" to PSU?
I have been to past games, how about you? Are you a Penn State grad? I am so I can bash my alumni if I want. They always play horrible in these White Outs.Why do you care. You don’t go.
keep coming up with excuses for why they loss all these White Out games. Penn State shouldn’t have these prime time games until they prove they can win more than half of them.You do realize that the white game is usually against the harder teams on the schedule, right? If any school could do something that allows them to have a winning record against their better opponents, they would do it.
I’m not even a Duke football fan but I can recognize that their football program has been better the last two seasons. That is pretty embarrassing as a Penn State gradCongrats on winning the ACC with that stellar 9-5 record. Duke football history: 561-566-32. Never been anything. Never will be anything.
But they don’t “lose all these white out games”, that’s the point numbnuts.I have been to past games, how about you? Are you a Penn State grad? I am so I can bash my alumni if I want. They always play horrible in these White Outs.
keep coming up with excuses for why they loss all these White Out games. Penn State shouldn’t have these prime time games until they prove they can win more than half of them.
I’m not even a Duke football fan but I can recognize that their football program has been better the last two seasons. That is pretty embarrassing as a Penn State grad
Ding Ding. Ding. Why, you didn't like the defense rushing only 3 on most third downs despite the graphic showing the USC QB completes 73% without pressure vs. 39% with pressure? It was a death by a thousand paper cuts defense.Yep. Kept going with a 3 man rush on third and long which gave the USC QB all day to pick out a receiver to play catch with. Blew several time outs because of late substitution on offense which gave USC time to substitute while the play clock ran out. Blowing your final time out when USC had 4th and 4 from inside its own 20 is easily among the stupidest things I have seen. I think Riley still has a smirk on his face about that.
Wow! 2 whole seasons and this one isn't over yet! Duke was not better in 2024, so you are looking at 2025 and 2026. Check back in a couple of years after Campbell has been in place for full recruiting and transfer periods and see where the teams are at. I bet Duke won't be better.I’m not even a Duke football fan but I can recognize that their football program has been better the last two seasons. That is pretty embarrassing as a Penn State grad
Yep. Kept going with a 3 man rush on third and long which gave the USC QB all day to pick out a receiver to play catch with. Blew several time outs because of late substitution on offense which gave USC time to substitute while the play clock ran out. Blowing your final time out when USC had 4th and 4 from inside its own 20 is easily among the stupidest things I have seen. I think Riley still has a smirk on his face about that.
THIS WARRANTS THE PROPER USE OF A TIMEOUT TO AVOID TOO MANY ON THE BEACH....
Ok ******* they lose half. Why have them it’s not a good look on the programBut they don’t “lose all these white out games”, that’s the point numbnuts.
$$$$$$$$ is why they have them. If Duke can fill a 100K+ stadium charging a couple hundred dollars a seat and $ 130.00 for a parking pass, then have at itOk ******* they lose half. Why have them it’s not a good look on the program
I asked AI to figure out the gross take from ticket sales tonight and this is what it came back with:$$$$$$$$ is why they have them. If Duke can fill a 100K+ stadium charging a couple hundred dollars a seat and $ 130.00 for a parking pass, then have at it
It’s called basketball season for Duke, where they make their real money$$$$$$$$ is why they have them. If Duke can fill a 100K+ stadium charging a couple hundred dollars a seat and $ 130.00 for a parking pass, then have at it
T Frank wants us to know that Lynn is doing the right thing rushing only 3. He also wants you to know that he is refusing to name names when it comes to talent deficiency....so remember HALF OFF our sale price so we can watch a company man be an apologist.
PSU players need to consult a wristband for their OWN plays.We likely were mimicking their play call causing them to move
How so? We have no idea right nowLate hire or not, next year looks worse for us than this year…right?
Who said celebrate? We just shouldn't be acting like idiots or pretending this team is good. We know better.So now we are celebrating improved performance and moral victories?
T Frank should spend more time painting and cleaning up his parent's basement.I think that’s a pretty unfair depiction.
Whenever BWI is running a discount price on subscriptions, they are very consistent about mentioning it in any of their social media pieces. And I believe the recent discount expired at midnight Saturday, so he would be remiss in not mentioning it.
Next, T Frank was very candid in his analyses after the NW game in indicating specific players, as well as specific positions, where PSU had talent deficiencies. I was somewhat surprised how explicit he was about the deficiencies certain players had.
The post-game show isn’t designed to get into those type of analyses. He does that in the days following a game, when he watches the film, and breaks down why or why not a play worked. Those in-depth analyses contain film to see what he’s identifying, and he gets pretty detailed about the strengths and the weaknesses of various PSU players. Those following day(s) analyses are only available to subscribers, so there is a lot of merit in his mentioning the discounted subscription price.
Nice AI generated photo.THIS WARRANTS THE PROPER USE OF A TIMEOUT TO AVOID TOO MANY ON THE BEACH....
True but it seems like some of the most important ones got away. I am thinking of last year Oregon, 2018 OSU, 2024 OSU,They are 11-8 in those games including tonight so you are wrong again
Based on those prices they raked in another $1.9 million alone on the temporary bleachers.I asked AI to figure out the gross take from ticket sales tonight and this is what it came back with:
Even if assuming a more conservative blended average of $150–$200 to account for standard student tickets and late secondary market drops, the gross take from ticket distribution sits comfortably between $17 million and $23 million.
BWI Football
First Impressions of Penn State's 31-23 loss to USC
BWI
Penn State vs. USC Film Review: Lions trying to fix holes, can't exploit weaknesses
BWI Football
Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis