Official '26 PSU - USC game thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,545
69,466
113
I have a crazy agenda the next few hours, so I'm starting the 2026 PSU - USC game thread a little early.

It's the Whiteout, the weather is great, and there are a slew of recruits attending the game. Hopefully, PSU's coaches and roster will rise to the occasion, and play up to their potential, and get the win.

We Are ...

- excited to watch the game
- hoping the stadium is as loud as usual for a Whiteout
- still not sure what to make of this PSU team
- picked PSU in the BWI Pick'Em, so I'm expecting a PSU victory

... Penn State
 

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,056
17,734
113
I have a crazy agenda the next few hours, so I'm starting the 2026 PSU - USC game thread a little early.

It's the Whiteout, the weather is great, and there are a slew of recruits attending the game. Hopefully, PSU's coaches and roster will rise to the occasion, and play up to their potential, and get the win.

We Are ...

- excited to watch the game
- hoping the stadium is as loud as usual for a Whiteout
- still not sure what to make of this PSU team
- picked PSU in the BWI Pick'Em, so I'm expecting a PSU victory

... Penn State
You missed some epic cheesesteaks today!

IMG_6815.jpeg


View attachment IMG_6816.jpeg
 

KingLando

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2021
8,078
4,362
113
Pick a RB and give him 15+ carries. At this point I don't care who it is. Move the pocket on passing plays. Can't have Becht drop back afraid of getting his passes blocked.
Only play your top 2 backs tonight barring injury--enough of the little league mentality that everyone gets touches
The line has to play better--if that happens the offense will look infinitely better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DaytonRickster

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,818
21,298
113
I have a crazy agenda the next few hours, so I'm starting the 2026 PSU - USC game thread a little early.

It's the Whiteout, the weather is great, and there are a slew of recruits attending the game. Hopefully, PSU's coaches and roster will rise to the occasion, and play up to their potential, and get the win.

We Are ...

- excited to watch the game
- hoping the stadium is as loud as usual for a Whiteout
- still not sure what to make of this PSU team
- picked PSU in the BWI Pick'Em, so I'm expecting a PSU victory

... Penn State

I vow to do one Midnighter Bar post this season. Tonight is not it. Go State.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football First Impressions of Penn State's 31-23 loss to USC
  2. 02 BWI Penn State vs. USC Film Review: Lions trying to fix holes, can't exploit weaknesses
  3. 03 BWI Football Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis